Blend All In One$
- Up to 4 months of protection
- Eliminates marks and medium to severe swirls
- Great finish
Blend All In One
Blend All In One is a single step polishing compound that also promotes protection for the paint. It protects the paint for up to 4 months and combines the gloss of carnauba with the ceramic resistance of SiO, in addition to a significant water beading effect. Its high cutting power eliminates medium to severe swirls and marks (comparable to P2000 or finer sandpapers), leaving an excellent finish at the same time.
HOW TO USE:
- Shake the product well before use.
- Apply 4 to 5 drops on the polishing pad and spread the product evenly.
- Start polishing with a Rotary Polisher using rotation between 800 to 1800RPM or speed 3000 to 4800 OPM if you are using a Dual Action Polisher, not exceeding an area of 60cm x 60cm (2′ x 2′).
- After that, wipe off the product using a soft microfiber towel.
- If necessary, repeat the process until achieving the desired shine and finishing.
If you want to do the water beading test, allow at least 1 hour of the application. Depending on how bad the paint is and the type of clear coat, choose the polishing pad that will best adapt to the process doing a spot test before starting the polishing. Usually, excellent results are obtained using a medium-cut pad, but the professional can use pads with more aggressive cutting power if necessary. In case of cutting with a very aggressive pad, another pass with a medium-cut pad may be required to achieve an excellent finish. To help maintain protection and shine, we recommend using Blend Ceramic & Carnauba Paste Wax or Blend Ceramic & Carnauba Spray Wax.