HOW TO USE:
- Shake the product well before use.
- Apply 4 to 5 drops on the polishing pad and spread the product evenly.
- Start polishing with a Rotary Polisher using rotation between 800 to 1800RPM or speed 3000 to 4800 OPM if you are using a Dual Action Polisher, not exceeding an area of 60cm x 60cm (2′ x 2′).
- After that, wipe off the product using a soft microfiber towel.
- If necessary, repeat the process until achieving the desired shine and finishing.
If you want to do the water beading test, allow at least 1 hour of the application. Depending on how bad the paint is and the type of clear coat, choose the polishing pad that will best adapt to the process doing a spot test before starting the polishing. Usually, excellent results are obtained using a medium-cut pad, but the professional can use pads with more aggressive cutting power if necessary. In case of cutting with a very aggressive pad, another pass with a medium-cut pad may be required to achieve an excellent finish. To help maintain protection and shine, we recommend using Blend Ceramic & Carnauba Paste Wax or Blend Ceramic & Carnauba Spray Wax.